Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm an Associated Container!

I've just published my first article on Associated Content: "Wasted Spaces: A Home Show for Real People (with Real Budgets)." Fans of this blog will recognize it as an expanded version of my entry from March 2. I plan to make this the first of many articles I post on ecofrugal topics. Many of these will be expanded versions of ideas I've explored on the blog, such as:

• How to install a brown-paper floor
• How to build your own media computer for $350
• Controlling computer cable chaos
• What is ecofrugality?

I'd welcome your suggestions about which of these ideas you think will make the biggest splash online, as well as your ideas for additional topics.

I'll let you all know as I add more articles, and I hope you'll take the time to check out my pieces and pass them along to any friends who might be interested in them. (The more page views they get, the more I earn, so please, don't be shy. :-))

No comments: