Friday, September 26, 2014

Welcome to the Ecofrugal Living podcast!

I'm trying something new here on the Ecofrugal Living blog: a podcast.

I've recorded the blog entry from Monday as an audio recording, which you can listen to here. Once this post is published, I should, in theory, be able to create a feed for it via FeedBurner, and all you folks out there in cyberworld will be able to subscribe to it. I've never done this before, so it's an experiment, but if all goes according to plan, you should shortly be able to listen to the Ecofrugal Living podcast, Episode 1: Price Sensitivity, or the $16.72 Quart of Ice Cream.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

2 comments:

Judy L. said...

I like the podcast, but I think it would be easier to follow if you read the text more slowly. This doesn't have a time limit does it?

Amy Livingston said...

No, that's just my normal reading speed. But I'll try to slow it down for future podcasts.