Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Money Crashers: How to Save Money on Cheap Books

You may have noticed that I haven't posted any links to my Money Crashers articles for the past month or so. That's because the site was between editors for a while, so no new articles of mine were being posted. However, there's now a new editor on the job, and so there's a new story on the site at last.

This one's about books, with which I have a love-hate relationship. I love reading them, but I hate paying for new ones, especially at the prices they charge these days. Indeed, while I often go into Barnes & Noble to browse, I almost always come out empty-handed, simply because I can't find anything that looks worth the price.

Instead, I favor other sources of reading material. The local library is a good one, of course, but I also visit used bookstores whenever I get the chance, trade books with friends, paw through boxes at yard sales, and browse for cheap and free e-books online. This new article goes into detail about all these sources of cheap and free books and how to get the most out of them. (But please ignore the intro, which is not at all as I wrote it. Somehow in the editing process it got a bit garbled.)

How to Save Money on Cheap Books – Read More While Spending Less

No comments: