Thursday, July 23, 2020

Money Crashers: 7 Tips for Garage Sale Pricing

My latest Money Crashers post is on a subject dear to my heart: yard sales. I've noted before that one of my biggest pet peeves is a yard sale without any marked prices, so I jumped at the chance to update this old article all about how price your garage sale items. (There was also a section on how to arrange and present your items for maximum curb appeal, but that ended up being spun off into a separate article, which should be published soon.)

This piece covers all the ins and outs of figuring out the right price for an item (which can vary significantly depending on where you live), labeling it clearly, and negotiating with buyers. Read all about it here: 7 Tips for Garage Sale Pricing to Maximize the Value of Your Items

No comments: