Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Money Crashers: 2 new posts

A quick update here to tell you about my two latest posts on Money Crashers. The first is about your credit score, and about how to get around the annoying fact that (1) it has a tremendous impact on your life, and (2) the credit bureaus have no obligation to tell you what it is. My article explains how to get around that problem and check it for yourself, either for a fee or, better yet, for nothing.

How to Check Your Credit Score – Subscription Services & Free Monitoring

The second is about my former favorite store, IKEA. Although I've become disillusioned with IKEA lately, we still have some IKEA pieces that have served us well for many years and that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. So I'd say the key to shopping at IKEA is knowing which pieces are good values and which ones aren't — and that's what this article is all about. It looks at reviews and interviews with home professionals to identify the best items in every category, from furniture to textiles to lighting and beyond. as well as the ones best left on the shelf.

What To Buy And What Not To Buy At IKEA

No comments: